Are you interested in joining our award-winning international travel business?
CT Travel Group are looking for Business Travel Consultants to join their team in the Tunbridge Wells office.
Main Role & Essential skills
To process requests from our extensive client base according to travel policies for all forms of worldwide travel including air, hotel, rail and associated support services, providing choice, showing value and demonstrating service excellence utilising Amadeus GDS along with online booking tools including AeTM / Concur / Cytric and our CT bespoke CST booking portal.
- GDS knowledge essential, preferably Amadeus
- Thorough ticketing skills / including exchanges and refunds.
- Profile administration
- Understanding of online booking tools and associated Queues
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and telephone skills
- Commercially aware to develop client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of windows applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Evolvi competency.
- Ability to work within defined rules, whilst offering a superb client service
- Working to strict deadlines whilst being accountable, both individually and team focused.
- 3-minute walk from mainline station
- Free use of onsite staff gym with personal training sessions every Friday
- Dress down Fridays
- Staff relaxation area with TV & pool table
- Staff discount on worldwide holidays (after successful completion of probation)
- Staff rewards and discount schemes
- 20 days holiday per year, plus statutory holiday, increasing after 3 years’ service
- Company Reward Scheme for milestone Anniversaries with the company
- Eyecare Vouchers/Childcare Vouchers