Business Development Manager
Are you interested in joining a fast growing and dynamic Business Travel Management Company based in Kent?
We are a forward thinking independent travel company looking for a Business Development Manager to join our existing Corporate Sales Team.
The successful candidate will have excellent writing, communication and creative skills as well as advanced MS Office skills and PowerPoint Skills.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the full cycle of the sales process including lead sourcing, understanding client requirements, presentation, close and implementation handover
- Identify and develop new opportunities and strategies to enhance pipeline
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Maximise new business development opportunities
- Manage an RFP process
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting personable customer relationships
- To safeguard the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of CTT – ensuring that we lead, inspire and value our staff and customers at all times.
The essential skills and attributes required are as follows:
- A strong background of sales / business development within the business travel sector
- Driven by targets with a self-motivation to succeed
- Proven track record in creating an outbound pipeline
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Business travel industry experience is essential
- Working to deadlines and be accountable
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be familiar and able to present technology solutions
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Free use of on-site gym, pool table and staff relaxation area with TV, Parking
- Staff discount on worldwide holidays, after successful completion of probation
- 22 days holiday per year, plus public holidays – increasing with length of service